What's your story?

"I have seen violence done to the helpless, and I have heard the groans ofthe poor. Now I will rise up to rescue them", such is my CALLING!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekly Drop of.... (8/20/10)

Hello my dear friend, my prayer for you this weekend is that you will see goodness of God and the excellency of His GRACE upon your life. I pray that you will take into account all that He has bestowed upon you and not discredit Him.May the Holy Spirit which teaches all truth teach you humility in His sight in order not to lean on your own understanding. Amen. As we dive into this weekend I implore you to boast not of your own as is written in Jeremiah 9:23-24 that; This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD (NIV). Apostle Paul in the Bible realizes how unworthy we are of His all that we are receiving from God and admonishes us to remember where He has picked us from. He tells us to not boast of anything. And when we have to boast, we should recognize God and boast in Him (1 Corinthians 1:26-31). You and I can think of instances in our lives where we failed to give credit to Him who all the credit is due. There have been a lot of times that I personally went like, "yeah, I got it like THAT!" when someone had praised me for something God had used me to do.


  Beloved, I want you to understand that whatever or whoever you are today is only the making of the LORD. For the Bible says "Ebenezer, thus far has the LORD helped us." (1 Samuel 7:12). Sometimes we tend to be so stuck-up with ourselves that we think the whole world revolves around us. Humble yourself before the Lord and watch Him lift you up. Remember, pride, it is written, goes before a fall. So rid yourself of anything that causes you to be boastful and may God himself be your (our) helper. Amen and Amen.


 This is your weekly drop of... (for the weekend of 8/20/10). God bless you.








Love, Steps 'K' 






foto source: FreakingNews

No comments:

Post a Comment